OblivionsOutcasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye everybody!!! ???????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SofaKingBadAss

Goodbye everybody!!! ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye everybody!!! ???????   Goodbye everybody!!! ??????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 am

OMG, I know I have been gone, but I am not leaving because I want to leave, but apparently as of March 31st, Cabal Online US, is going to be closing the doors...??? I am so confused, and hope that I have read this wrong...When I open OGPlanets website and click on Cabal, this is what I read...

To the Cabal Online Community,

In early 2008, we launched what we had hoped would be a great MMORPG that would become a great addition to our line-up of high-quality free-to-play games. We truly felt that a game like Cabal Online would offer something different and unique for our loyal OGPlanet members, and in many ways, we believe it has. While we had hoped to continue operating the game as part of our services,the game’s developers, EST Soft, has unfortunately decided not to extend our contract for Cabal Online.

So it is with regret that we must announce that Cabal Online will end live service on March 31, 2010.Starting from today, March 19, 2010, players will no longer be able to purchase any Astro items from the item shop. We can assure you that we are doing everything we can to compensate our loyal players and we promise to provide full support until the game is officially closed.

We thank you for your loyal support and encourage you to stay tuned for more information on what sort of benefits we will be offering Cabal Online players.

Sincerely,

OGPlanet Team

So thus said ...

With feelings of sadness...

Hello and Good bye...
Back to top Go down
KicknAzz4Fun

KicknAzz4Fun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everybody!!! ???????   Goodbye everybody!!! ??????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Cabal is NOT closing.. OGP won't be hosting the game no more ESTSoft decided they didn't want them running their US game so they will be taken over as of the 31. The game might be down for a couple of day for the transfer. Then the game will be back up and running.

Please check out the following two websites for updates on what is going on.

http://www.cabalonline.net/

https://www.facebook.com/EST.CABALOnline

thanks
kick
Back to top Go down
SofaKingBadAss

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everybody!!! ???????   Goodbye everybody!!! ??????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Thank GOD....I might be a stupid man, but I know what love is... I love it, thanks for setting me straight... :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye everybody!!! ???????   Goodbye everybody!!! ??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye everybody!!! ???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OblivionsOutcasts :: ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPDATES :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: